Lewis Carroll Inventions
A selection of articles related to lewis carroll inventions.
Original articles from our library related to the Lewis Carroll Inventions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lewis Carroll Inventions.
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
Lewis Carroll Inventions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lewis Carroll Inventions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHRONOLOGICAL LIST THE LEWIS CARROLL SOCIETY OF
- Professor Francine Abeles “Lewis Carroll's Mathematical Inventions”. Professor David H. Schaefer “Versions of Alice in Early Movies”.
- the inspiration for Lewis Carroll's invention of the March Hare in Alice in. Wonderland. Reproduction.
- The semantics of syntactic structures
- of verse are all inventions, products of Lewis Carroll's febrile imagination.
- A Gate': and the tune's my own invention.” —Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass syntax only a compiler could 1ove...how a declaration is formed...
- Page 1 10 GREEN BAG 2D 529 DOUBLETS A WORD PUZZLE
- known these days by his pen name, Lewis Carroll) first recorded his invention of what he then called “Word Links” and soon renamed. “Doublets.
Suggested News Resources
- 600000 Words from Oxford English Dictionary – Use Them, Choose Them and
- When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.' (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland).
Suggested Web Resources
- Lewis Carroll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Jabberwock, as illustrated by John Tenniel for Lewis Carroll's Through the .
- BEST MADE PROJECTS (Best Made Invention: Lewis Carroll's
- Jan 27, 2011 Best Made Invention: Lewis Carroll's Wonderland Postage Case.
- It's My Own Invention | Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll
- Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll: It's My Own Invention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.