A selection of articles related to lewis carroll.
Original articles from our library related to the Lewis Carroll. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lewis Carroll.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Lewis Carroll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lewis Carroll books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Art on the Plate: Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland Reimagined As Art Desserts
- The Mad Hatter once remarked to the titular Alice of Lewis Carroll's 1865 magical novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, “You used to be much more muchier... you've lost your muchness." One could say the same of desserts: insipid, uninspired plates of ...
- Lewis Carroll loved to entertain children
- Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, best known by his pseudonym, Lewis Carroll, was born in the village of Daresbury, England, on Jan. 27, 1832. The eldest boy in a family of 11 children, Carroll was rather adept at entertaining himself and his siblings.
- In London, Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland Gets Reimagined As Art Desserts
- The Mad Hatter once remarked to the titular Alice of Lewis Carroll's 1865 magical novel Alice in Wonderland, “You used to be much more muchier... you've lost your muchness.
- Audiobook and e-book reviews: fiction from Lewis Carroll, Hideo Yokoyama and
- The world went mad as hatters at the end of last year for various Alice incarnations, both original and adapted, but when Scarlett Johansson – yes, Scarlett Johansson – reads Lewis Carroll's absurdist masterpiece, well, what choice do we have?
- Robert Wilson's Krapp's Last Tape to Make US Debut
- Latest News Close. Related ArticlesLatest News. Robert Wilson's Krapp's Last Tape to Make U.
Lewis Carroll Topics
Related searchesjosiah strong
pow-wow set up
vh1 vh1 indonesia
adrian lamo personal
chavn culture religion