A selection of articles related to lewis.
Original articles from our library related to the Lewis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lewis.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Lewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lewis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- John Lewis and Waitrose bonus falls again with average payout at £1585
- The annual bonus for John Lewis and Waitrose staff has fallen for the third year in a row, as profits at their parent group declined owing to higher pension charges. The pool from which the bonuses are paid reduced from £156.
- The 49ers add a quarterback, bring in Thad Lewis
- The 49ers have a quarterback who other teams might want, and who apparently wants out himself. But when the curtain fell on the first day of the league year, they didn't subtract, they added. According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.
- Marcedes Lewis to stay in Jacksonville
- Marcedes Lewis, the Jaguars' longest-tenured player who had talked throughout last season about finishing his career in Jacksonville, will get that chance.
- Last thing athletics needs is a lecture from Carl Lewis
- There is nothing so satisfying, apparently, as kicking your sport when it is down. Carl Lewis, treated with crawling deference at the US Olympic Summit here in Los Angeles, decided this week to plunge one more dagger into the hearts of his endlessly ...
- Detroit Lions LB Travis Lewis headed to Vikings
- Travis Lewis, one of the Detroit Lions' top special teams players the last few seasons, is headed to the Minnesota Vikings in free agency. Fox Sports first reported the deal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescircular reasoning
pirate pirates in fiction
bulgarian language history