- Fascinating New Archaeological Discovery in Jerusalem: Hebrew Seals
- For S'r, the lexeme is arguably the one that has the basic meaning "to visit, inspect, conduct affairs," or the lexeme "heavy gale, high wind, to drive away, to blow away.
- Americans really don't speak English
- From the Scots we have canny, glamour, gloaming, golf, scone, skullduggery, tweed, wee and wraith. Bannock, bog, cairn, crag, galore, hubbub, loch, plaid, shanty are Scottish-Gaelic.
- Daily Lexeme: Mumbudget
- “There was this to be said for him, that you were quite sure he'd never come mumbudgeting to see ye, just as you were in the middle of your work, and put you out with his anxious trouble about you.
- Wörter, die der Sprache ihre Würze geben
- Die Lexeme (Einträge) von Verben sind dort im Infinitiv, in der Grundform, aufgeführt, und die findet sich weder unter "G" noch bei "sungen". Der Infinitiv lautet singen.
Lexeme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lexeme books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskid rock personal life
nemean lion the slaying of the lion
dream dictionary rockslide
trilobite physical description
wwe ppv statistics