- Azerbaijan's Lezgians Attempt to Cross Artsakh Border with White Flag
- YEREVAN (Panorama.am) — About 25 residents of the village Ketuklu of Gabala district inhabited mainly with Lezgians tried to pass to the territory of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic to the direction of Aghdam with white flags in their hands, Minval.
- Azerbaijan to host multiculturalism forum
- Azerbaijan is a multiethnic country with the majority of its population being Azerbaijanis, followed by small minorities of Lezgians, Armenians, Russians, Talysh, Avars, Turks, Tatars, Tats, Ukrainians, Tsakhurs, Georgians, Jews and Kurds.
- Armenia Committed to Supporting Peacekeeping in Afghanistan, Says Nalbandian
- BRUSSELS—Armenia is committed to assisting international partners to establish peace and security in Afghanistan, according to Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian. Nalbandian joined his counterparts in Brussels on Tuesday at a ministerial ...
- Comics AM | Russian translators call for 'patriotic' sound effects
- Comics | How do you say “Bam! Pow!” in Russian?
- Russian Translators Denounce Use of 'Unpatriotic' Onomatopoeia in Comics
- According to the suggestions, words derived from Lezgian — a language spoken in southern Dagestan and northern Azerbaijan — such as "chorkh" and "khurt-khurt" could be used to express scratching and water swallowing respectively. Izvestia, which says ...
Lezgians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lezgians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesairy function
theocracy history of the concept