- Large-group awareness training (LGAT) refers to activities usually offered by groups linked ... Coon further defines Large Group Awareness Training in his book ...
- Psychological Effects of Participation in a Large - UCI Webfiles
- Results suggest that claims about far-reaching positive or negative psychological effects of participa- tion in LGATs such as the Forum may be exaggerated.
- Characteristics of Participants in a Large Group - WebFiles
- Large group awareness training programs (LGATs; e.g., est,.
- Characteristics of participants in the Forum, psychotherapy clients
- Large group awareness training programs (LGATs; e.g. est, Lifespring, and the Forum) were first offered to the American public in the early 1970s at the same ...
- I am delighted to be able to send this Monthly Report as the - LGAT
- guidance to councils and LGAT to help reduce and manage staff turnover. ... Commenced planning LGATs Tasmanian Local Government Workforce Report and ...
- LGAT Report November 2014
- 1. Key LGAT Activity– November 2014. Key Outputs and Outcomes.
- Annoyed by the Self-help Cult? You Are Not Alone
- Are women in our society led to believe that they are in serious need of improvement? In California, everyone is spiritually enlightened. Everyone is on a path to nirvana.
- The 'Fight Club' Sequel Plot Is A Hollywood Studio's Dream
- Quick! Think of a beloved, bold, classic, cult film with Oscar caliber performance and craft that you'd never want to see remade or reimagined. Now imagine the medium you'd never want to see that film remade or reimagined within.
- Self-Help Doesn't Help—And Often Hurts
- In expert testimony in a 1992 lawsuit against the best-known of these LGATs, Landmark Forum (long a favored choice for corporate retreats), the clinical psychologist Margaret Singer observed that Forum "applies a number of powerful and psychologically ...
Lgats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lgats books and related discussion.