- KFC Opens in Lhasa, Tibet, Prompting Praise and Protest
- "KFC is now officially open, becoming the first international brand restaurant on the roof of the world. Everybody is welcome!" Lhasa's city government said on Weibo, China's Twitter-like service.
- KFC in Tibet: Kentucky Fried Chicken Opens First Chain in Lhasa
- Almost 29 years after the first KFC opened in China near Tiananmen Square in Beijing, the chain has now opened its first Tibet branch in Lhasa on March 8, 2016.
- Tibet governor praises plans for second railway to Lhasa
- BEIJING – Tibet's governor said Monday that a second railway being planned to the Tibetan capital will help bring improvements to the Himalayan region. First announced last week, the 1,800-kilometer line would link Lhasa with the western metropolis of ...
- China Damming Lhasa River Into Artificial Lakes
- Also known as Kyichu, the Lhasa River provides irrigation and drinking water for Tibetan farmers in nine counties. Work on two major hydropower dams has already affected many farmers. The dams are being built northeast of the city of Lhasa, in Lhundup ...
- EXCLUSIVE: China Damming Lhasa River Into Artificial Lakes
- Launched in 2013, Beijing's Lhasa River Project (LRP) aims to complete construction of six dams along a 20-kilometer stretch of river that edges the city center.
Lhasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lhasa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespotchefstroom potchefstroom museum
irish art the irish impressionists
death and dying
phi mu alpha sinfonia
the queen of the damned bibliography