A selection of articles related to liberal theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberal Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberal Theology.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
Liberal Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberal Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Three years on, pope leaves Catholic conservatives feeling marginalized
- Interviews with four Vatican officials, including two cardinals and an archbishop, as well as theologians and commentators, highlighted conservative fears that Francis' words and deeds may eventually rupture the 1.2 billion member Church. ...
- Misreading the Trump-Evangelicals Link
- Despite what liberal pundits imagine, they don't vote solely based on abortion and gay rights. A February ... Similarly, Mr.
- Northern Utah atheists see spectrum of ostracism, acceptance
- "Tell someone you're nearly any brand of religion and you can expect, beyond some disagreements on theology, a mostly positive response," said Air Force MSgt. Jesse Connerly, who lives in Layton. ....
- Pro-Trump pastor pushes back on vicious 'truther' claims
- “Let's argue theology later; let's save the nation first,” said Gallups.
- Harold Wilson 100: Political pundit Paul Routledge remembers meeting Harold Wilson
- And he was in many ways an old-fashioned Liberal rather than a dyed-in-the-wool socialist, dismissing ideology as “theology.” It was said of Harold that he almost totally lacked passion and could not understand those who did feel passionately about issues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Liberal Theology Topics
beluga whale behaviour
tumulus types of barrows
caliph succession to muhammad