A selection of articles related to liberal.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberal.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Liberal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liberal Education Outcomes: A Preliminary Report on Student
- Liberal Education Outcomes: The Learning Every Student Needs. 2. 2.
- A Career Guide for Liberal Arts Students
- INTRODUCTION. If you are a liberal arts student, you may have special needs related to your job search.
- The Liberal Media Exposed
- recognition of the media's liberal bias has grown over the years.
Suggested News Resources
- Lib Dem tax plan to 'target' wealthy suburbs
- Wealthy suburban areas would be “targeted” with higher local taxes under plans drawn up by the Liberal Democrats.
- Hodgman makes his pitch
- LIBERAL leader Will Hodgman has reached out to the "forgotten Tasmanians" he says have been deserted by the Labor-Green Government.
- Attacks on Nick Clegg cost us dear, admit Liberal Democrats
- And now the Liberal Democrats have owned up to an uncomfortable truth: that targeted attacks on their leader, Nick Clegg, by political opponents are damaging the party's electoral fortunes.
- Ontario Liberals eye return of doctor house calls
- A new Ontario Liberal plan could see the return of family doctors and nurses making house calls, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, Deb Matthews, announced on Sunday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Liberal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1.4 United States; 1.5 Other uses in politics.
- Liberal | Define Liberal at Dictionary.com
- Liberal definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Liberal - Conservapedia
- A liberal (also leftist) is someone who rejects logical and biblical standards, often for self-centered reasons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.