A selection of articles related to liberal.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberal.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Liberal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liberal Education Outcomes: A Preliminary Report on Student
- Liberal Education Outcomes: The Learning Every Student Needs. 2. 2.
- A Career Guide for Liberal Arts Students
- INTRODUCTION. If you are a liberal arts student, you may have special needs related to your job search.
- The Liberal Media Exposed
- recognition of the media's liberal bias has grown over the years.
Suggested News Resources
- Lib Dem tax plan to 'target' wealthy suburbs
- Wealthy suburban areas would be “targeted” with higher local taxes under plans drawn up by the Liberal Democrats.
- Hodgman makes his pitch
- LIBERAL leader Will Hodgman has reached out to the "forgotten Tasmanians" he says have been deserted by the Labor-Green Government.
- Attacks on Nick Clegg cost us dear, admit Liberal Democrats
- And now the Liberal Democrats have owned up to an uncomfortable truth: that targeted attacks on their leader, Nick Clegg, by political opponents are damaging the party's electoral fortunes.
- Ontario Liberals eye return of doctor house calls
- A new Ontario Liberal plan could see the return of family doctors and nurses making house calls, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, Deb Matthews, announced on Sunday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Liberal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1.4 United States; 1.5 Other uses in politics.
- Liberal | Define Liberal at Dictionary.com
- Liberal definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Liberal - Conservapedia
- A liberal (also leftist) is someone who rejects logical and biblical standards, often for self-centered reasons.