Liberty Cap Mushroom
A selection of articles related to liberty cap mushroom.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberty Cap Mushroom. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberty Cap Mushroom.
- Agaric: Correspondences
- Amanita muscaria Folk Names:Death's angel, Death Cap, Magic Mushroom, Redcap Mushroom, Sacred Mushroom Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury (Leo) Element: Air Powers: Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
New Testament >> Galatians
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Goddess of freedom. She is always seen wearing a freedman's cap, as does the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor, a figure which would be instantly recognizable to a Roman, and unremarkable save for sheer size....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
Liberty Cap Mushroom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberty Cap Mushroom books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- of the mushrooms with all mushrooms varying in strength. •. The two most commonly used magic mush- room are Fly Agaric and Liberty Cap.
- HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS: AN EMERGING TREND CASE
- common wild European hallucinogenic mushroom is Psilocybe semilanceata ( liberty caps).
- Mushrooms PDF
- There are numerous such species; in the UK, the Liberty Cap mushroom or psilocybe semilanceata is the plant to which the name usually refers.
- MAGIC MUSHROOMS
- The three most commonly eaten magic mushrooms in Australia are 'gold tops', ' blue meanies', and 'liberty caps'.
- Poisonous mushrooms of Haida Gwaii
- 10. The Poisonous Mushroms of Haida Gwaii. Mushrooms such as.
Suggested News Resources
- The Icelandic Skin-disease Mushroom Fashion Fiasco
- What is important is that Iceland is supposed to have endless fields of P. Semilanceata—the legendary liberty cap mushroom—and, according to one friend, “the best hotdogs on earth,” which contain lamb and specially cooked onions or something? I can't ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Liberty caps mushrooms identification | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Dec 5, 2006 Psilocybe semilanceata.
- Liberty Caps - Magic Mushrooms - YouTube
- Oct 22, 2008 Just a short slideshow of some Liberty Caps found in Sussex, England.
- Picking and identifying magic mushrooms, psilocybe hunting tips
- About the origin, effects and cultivation of various strains of Psilocybe Mushrooms . Liberty caps are especially well documented. Very beautiful illustrated.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.