A selection of articles related to liberty caps.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberty Caps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberty Caps.
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
New Testament >> Galatians
- 19 - The Sun
- The rays of the Sun pierce all darkness. Crowley describes the Sun as "the Lord of Light, Life, Liberty and Love". In the middle of the (male) Sun we find a rose (female); together with the dancing twin this symbolizes reconciliation of opposites....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
Liberty Caps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberty Caps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Re-Inventing the Liberty Cap – Part 1
- The story of the Liberty distributor cap project has very humble beginnings. Being primarily a . mon, pictures of Liberty engines with broken distributor caps.
- Mushrooms PDF
- There are numerous such species; in the UK, the Liberty Cap The Liberty Cap grows in many parts of the UK, preferring south-facing grasslands.
- MAGIC MUSHROOMS
- and 'liberty caps'. F resh or dried magic mushrooms are usually taken orally and may be eaten raw or cooked.
- HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS: AN EMERGING TREND CASE
- (liberty caps), Psilocybe cyanescens (wavy caps) The most common wild European hallucinogenic mushroom is Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty caps).
- Fact Sheet 25
- mushrooms (Psilocybe semilanceata) or liberty caps, which are small and tan coloured. dried and stored for later use or liberty caps can be eaten raw.
Suggested News Resources
- When the class war reached the classrooms
- Banners were emblazoned with "no cane" and other libertarian slogans and schoolboys then had worn red liberty caps and flown the red flag. Moral outrage followed, with the educational press in apoplexy: "Schoolboy strikers ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Liberty cap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chiefly it refers to: liberty cap, a brimless felt cap, such as the Phrygian cap or pileus, emblematic of a slave's manumission in the Ancient World.
- Shroomery - liberty caps
- hello guys i found today these shrooms around my house in norway. i think these can be a liberty caps. here lot of sheeps walking around i found these in moss.
- Liberty Caps - Magic Mushrooms - YouTube
- Oct 22, 2008 Just a short slideshow of some Liberty Caps found in Sussex, England.
- Are these Liberty Caps? - Mycotopia Web Forums
- I have posted these before but am posting again with questions. They do not bruise blue. They grow in mowed lawn with no manure around.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.