A selection of articles related to liberty phrases.
Original articles from our library related to the Liberty Phrases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liberty Phrases.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
New Testament >> Galatians
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
Liberty Phrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liberty Phrases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sights on Senate: 30 minutes with Derrick Grayson
- I coined the phrases "pulpit pimps" and "podium pimps. ...
- 'The Age of Genius', by AC Grayling
- Naturally, we value democracy over autocracy, liberty over bondage, affluence over poverty, and social welfare (above all, health and education) over the tyranny of circumstance that denies choice and insists on misery. These things came to us ...
- TRUMP ON PATH TO CLINCH: Math says no one can catch him -- SENATORS may cave
- 6) “religious liberty” ... 8) “the Gang of Eight” ... 11) “Jeff Sessions and Steve King” ...
- Apple accused of trying to make iPhones 'warrant-proof' in FBI case
- Using phrases such as “technological fiat” and claiming Apple was posturing as “the primary guardian of Americans' privacy”, the government reasserted that the company is putting its brand ahead of public safety. ...
- Why the war was not about slavery
- They rely mostly on a few pretty phrases from a few of Lincoln's prettier speeches to account for the winning side in the Great Civil War. But what were ....
Liberty Phrases Topics
Related searchesfountain design
dream meaning pregnant
traditional indian art
masoretic text origin
mass spectrometry isotope ratio ms