- /-ˈbrɛt i/ Show Spelled[-bret-ee] Show IPA. 1. the text or words of an opera or similar extended musical composition.
- Borodin: Prince Igor: Libretto: English
- Source: The English libretto was scanned from the Italian/English libretto published by Fred. Rullman, Inc. .
- Doctor Atomic libretto
- JOHN ADAMS. DOCTOR ATOMIC. Libretto by Peter Sellars drawn from original sources.
- The Gonzales Cantata Libretto.
- 1. The Gonzales Cantata. Libretto.
- Massenet: Operas: Werther: Libretto: English
- English libretto by Elizabeth Beall Ginty. Musique de J. Massenet.
- recognizing booth) scoundrel? pardon? i never forget a face, but your name for the moment… Libretto.
- Reading of New Libretto by Heather Raffo Tonight at Georgetown
- By Charles T. Downey Playwright Heather Raffo leads a free reading of a libretto-in-progress at Georgetown University August 29.
- Free & easy
- By Jess Righthand, Heather Raffo, best known for her acclaimed solo performance piece “9 Parts of Desire,” is working on a libretto about the human and social effects of the Iraq war for a chamber opera commissioned by City Opera Vancouver.
- Souvenirs From Paris
- To learn more about the woman who came up with this mad libretto (and a great deal of similar quirky prose), one should spend a couple of hours at Daniel Libeskind's Contemporary Jewish Museum.
- Pizzeria Libretto
- On this occasion he boldly stated that he would love a pizza at Pizzeria Libretto. In fact he likes it so much he had lunch and dinner there on the same day just a week ago. As soon as I entered the place I knew it was a winner.
- Santa Fe Opera to Present Three New Works
- The first will be “Oscar,” based on the life of Oscar Wilde, composed by Theodore Morrison, a professor emeritus at the University of Michigan, with a libretto by the director John Cox, who has staged six productions for Santa Fe.
- Libretto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A libretto is the text used in an extended musical work such as an opera, operetta , masque, oratorio, cantata, or musical.
- Toshiba libretto® W100 Dual-Screen Laptop PC
- Explore the libretto® W100 dual-screen PC from Toshiba today.
- Libretto - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- plural li·bret·tos or li·bret·ti tē\. Definition of LIBRETTO. 1.
- Libretto. Recent News at Libretto Advertising wisdom: Libretto promotes MIT's anniversary · Libretto launches new Web projects for diverse clients.
Libretto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Libretto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesglastonbury festival organisation
history of genetics
public housing vienna
dao sword ancient history
induce a coma