A selection of articles related to lice.
Original articles from our library related to the Lice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lice.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs: 8:3 And the river shall...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Houndstongue: Correspondences
- Cynoglossum officinale Folk Names: Dog-Bur, Dog's Tongue, Gypsy Flower, Sheep Lice, Tongue of Dog, Woolmat Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Tying Dog's Tongues...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Lice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LICE IN MY LIFE
- For more than 40 years, working with lice (Mallophaga and.
- Quick Guide for Removing Head Lice
- Quick Guide for Removing Head Lice. 1. Check every member of the family.
- Head Lice Manual
- A comprehensive guide to identify, treat, manage and prevent head lice. July 2004 – Version 1.0.
- Common Lice and Mites of Poultry
- Lice are small (mostly between 1 and 6 mm [0.04 to 0.24 in] long), wingless, straw- Lice are ectoparasites and spend their entire life on an animal host.
Suggested News Resources
- Local groups concerned about sea lice infection in Pacific Salmon
- A study has found sea lice infections at fish farms in British Columbia could be linked to increased mortality among wild salmon, which contradicts a previous study.
- Got Kids? Got Lice?
- The chances of getting lice is increased now that school is back in session. Can I win the war on these icky little bugs? By Kat Flesh Q: It is just the second week of school and my daughter has been sent home twice already with lice!
- New study confirms sea lice killing salmon
- A new Simon Fraser University-related study confirms sea lice from salmon farms are compromising wild fish populations. It is based on the most comprehensive examination of sea lice from salmon farms and wild salmon dynamics in BC to date.
- Sea Lice From Farmed Salmon Infect Wild Salmon After All, Says New Study
- Farmed salmon present a serious threat to the survival of wild salmon stocks in the form of tiny sea lice, according a new study by Martin Krkosek of the University of Otago in New Zealand.
- Start of school means it's lice-hysteria time : 2011-08-24
- For many of the nation's parents, the biggest worry at the start of a new school year comes from a much tinier source: head lice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to HeadLice.org
- Established in 1983, first and only non profit health agency dedicated to head lice issues.
- Head Lice
- Lice aren't dangerous and they don't spread disease, but they are contagious and downright annoying.
- Louse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Humans host three different kinds of lice: head lice, body lice, and pubic lice.
- Lice - MayoClinic.com
- Lice — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, prevention of infection with these tiny, wingless, parasitic insects.
- Lice Pictures, Treatment, Prevention, Symptoms and Signs by
- Read about head lice, body lice and crabs, or pubic lice, symptoms, signs, prevention and treatment with medicated shampoos.
Related searchesconjunctivitis differential diagnosis
haripur a brief history
lu xun stories
iowa class battleship construction