- Oral lichen planus — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms and treatments. Includes picture. Definition.
- Successful Treatment of Erosive Lichen Planus With Topical
- erosive oral lichen planus presented to the dermatology erosive oral and cutaneous lichen planus.
- Vulvar Lichen Planus
- Vulvar Lichen Planus. ANDREW T. GOLDSTEIN, MD* and ARIELLE METZ, MD†.
- Lichen Planus.pmd
- beginning of an erosive phase of lichen planus.
- Oral epithelial dysplasia: What does it really mean?
- Over the years, I have corresponded with thousands of patients who have contacted me through The International Oral Lichen Planus Support Group (founded in 1997).
- What caused these itchy white bumps on the wrists?
- A 43-year-old man was referred to dermatology for evaluation of lesions on his volar wrists that had been diagnosed as lichen planus.
- New-onset alopecia in women
- Discoid lupus erythematosus, infections (bacterial and inflammatory fungal), lichen planus, local surgery, morphea, neoplastic disease (cutaneous metastases and skin cancer), and trauma (burn or injury) are disorders associated with scarring alopecia.
- That extra special touch
- She says her examination showed most either had lichen simplex, lichen planus or lichen psoriasis—all skin-related infections—and hence should have been examined by a dermatologist.
- Lichen planus | AAD
- Lichen planus is a common skin disease that can develop on the skin, mouth, scalp, genitals, or nails.
- Lichen planus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lichen planus is a chronic mucocutaneous disease that affects the skin, tongue, and oral mucosa.
- Lichen Planus
- Jun 23, 2011 Lichen planus (LP) is a pruritic, papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color; polygonal shape; and, sometimes, fine scale.
- Lichen planus - MayoClinic.com
- Lichen planus — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatments of disorder affecting skin or mucous membranes.
Lichen Planus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lichen Planus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.