- Flint water crisis turns man's skin condition into daily torture
- A former manufacturing company supervisor, Woodberry is on disability due to lichen planus, an autoimmune condition in which the body goes on the offensive against the wrong enemy. "Basically, my body attacks itself," he said.
- An elective trauma for Douglas Durst
- His leg began breaking out in a rash doctors called lichen planus. He couldn't sleep at night. His back killed him constantly.
- Veterinary research on stem cells might help pets — and people, too
- Nicholau, a retired nurse, developed several autoimmune illnesses in her 30s, but her most challenging condition cropped up three years ago when she was diagnosed with oral lichen planus, which makes eating, sometimes even speaking, difficult.
- New stem cell treatment zaps feline mouth pain, inspires human researchers
- “I was really excited to hear about their work because the cat disease behaved very similarly to what I saw in my human patients with oral lichen planus,” Fazel says in the release.
- Two effective home remedies for oral lichen planus
- If this symptom doesn't subside in a few days and keeps recurring without any relief, consult your doctor because there is a possibility that it could be a sign of an autoimmune disorder called oral lichen planus (Lie-kun play-nus).
Lichen Planus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lichen Planus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Lichen Planus Topics
yonkers new york neighborhoods