A selection of articles related to licorice.
Original articles from our library related to the Licorice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Licorice.
- Licorice: Correspondences
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Folk Names: Lacris, Licourice, Lycorys, Reglisse, Sweet Root Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Lust, Love Fidelity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Licorice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Licorice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Licorice International
- Jan 3, 2011 AU02A. Soft, Sweet, Chewy red licorice. Kookaburra Strawberry Price $15.
- Licorice Root-V
- Product Data. Douglas. Laboratoriesо.
Suggested News Resources
- American Licorice Donates 1500 Backpacks to New Haven Students
- The school essentials were donated by American Licorice Company and Kids in Need Foundation. Hundreds of children beamed with excitement as they entered the cafeterias of Emanuele and Searles elementary schools Wednesday morning.
- Seasonings: Sweet licorice | The Republic
- By MONICA BHIDE - Scripps Howard News Service You see, talking about pregnancy and what to eat during pregnancy is how this discussion on licorice started. I was speaking with Frances Largeman-Roth (www.franceslargemanroth.
- What's the difference between red and black licorice, besides color?
- By John Swain Real licorice, which is in black licorice candy, is made from the roots of the licorice plant, which can also be spelled liquorice. Red licorice isn't really licorice at all, except in name.
- Balancing hormones
- Herbs that help to balance the hormones are: Chaste berry, Dong qui and licorice. Those that are progesteronic are: Wild Yam and licorice.
- Study: Lollipops May Prevent Tooth Decay
- According to the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, sugar-free lollipops that contain licorice root “ significantly reduced the bacteria that causes tooth decay, specifically in pre-school children with high-risk of tooth decay”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a flavorful herb that has been used in food and medicinal remedies for thousands of years.
- Amazon.com: Licorice
- Results 1 - 24 of 1254 Online shopping for Licorice from a great selection of Grocery & Gourmet Food; & more at everyday low prices.
- Licorice: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Licorice is a plant. You are probably most familiar with it as a flavoring in foods, beverages, and tobacco. The root is used to make medicine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdamara goddess
avianca flight 011
dream interpretation knocking
supreme court of justice of the nation