- Drug Allergies: Can Lidocaine Cause Allergic Reactions
- Drug Allergies: Can Lidocaine Cause Allergic Reactions?
- Draft Guidance on Lidocaine
- Draft Guidance on Lidocaine. Recommended Dec 2006; May 2007.
- Court upholds verdict in food poisoning case
- Al Suwaidi argued: "The forensic doctor who carried out the autopsy confirmed that there was Lidocaine toxicity in the children's bodies. Lidocaine is a form of anaesthetic.
- Lidocaine gel applied before povidone-iodine thwarts ocular surface antisepsis
- "Povidone-iodine effectively reduces bacterial counts when applied alone or prior to lidocaine gel," the study authors said. "Povidone-iodine requires surface contact with bacteria to achieve antisepsis.
- SoCal doctor gives up license after patient death
- An autopsy found that Hernandez died of a lidocaine overdose. He stopped breathing after being given a local anesthetic in preparation for gallbladder surgery.
- Sono Bello settles lawsuit for $1.8M in liposuction death
- The King County Medical Examiner ruled that Aura died from acute lidocaine intoxication. Lidocaine is used to suppress pain during liposuction but must be closely monitored because it can be toxic.
- Lidocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lidocaine (INN Xylocaine, or lignocaine (former BAN is a common local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug.
- Lidocaine Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
- Accurate, FDA approved Lidocaine information for healthcare professionals and patients - brought to you by Drugs.com.
Lidocaine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lidocaine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.