Light And The Glory
A selection of articles related to light and the glory.
Original articles from our library related to the Light And The Glory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Light And The Glory.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Light And The Glory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Light And The Glory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Glory of God
- During my prayer time I was intensely praying for God to show me his glory. Just as I got the words out of my mouth the room lit up with a bright light.
- The Glory of God
- Therefore it is fitting that the symbol of glory should be LIGHT - just as the symbol of what falls short of its standard i.e. sin - is darkness.
- A sermon for Epiphany! We saw his true glory, the glory of the Son
- celebration of an “epiphany” of the meaning of the glory, light and love of Christ for the gentile nations.
- 1 Light and Darkness: Ephesians 5:8-14 Ben Reaoch, THREE
- In the New Testament Jesus says, “You are the light of the world . . .
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: My Joy is That the Lord Has Saved Me
- When Jesus was crucified, He resurrected on the third day and went to hell, where He got all the power because He was full of power, light and the glory of God was upon Him; so, no one could contend with Him.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: The Light and the Glory (9780800750541): Peter
- Amazon.com: The Light and the Glory (9780800750541): Peter Marshall; David Manuel: Books.
- Peter Marshall Ministries - The Light and The Glory
- Published in 1977, the original version of The Light and the Glory went through more than 24 printings.
- The Light and the Glory for Children: Peter Marshall
- Christianbook.com (CBD): The Light and the Glory for Children by Peter Marshall. Has America seen the last of its courageous Christian heroes?