Light Trance Medium
A selection of articles related to light trance medium.
Original articles from our library related to the Light Trance Medium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Light Trance Medium.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Light Trance Medium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Light Trance Medium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Develop Your Innate Psychic and Intuitive Ability
- ABOUT ARLENE: Reverend Arlene is a Day Walking Light Trance Medium with great accuracy.
- The Scope for Hypnosis in General Practice
- 14.70%; hypnoidal and light trance, 40.34%; medium trance, 24.
- Automatic Writing
- cessation of the biological organism which had generated it. Control: The Spirit that sends messages through a medium in trance. Corposant: A Corpse Light.
- Efficacy of Hypnotherapy as a supplement therapy in Cancer
- trance: light, medium and deep trance. For medical purposed light trance is all that is needed.
Suggested News Resources
- Believe it or Not, Here She Comes
- According to Lorraine Warren's website, she can "best be described as a clairvoyant and light trance medium. This means that she can hear, feel, and sense things through her sensitivity or 'sixth' sense, rather than the normal five senses.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shamanic Trance States
- Each depth of trance has valuable uses.
- Light Trance Medium, Empath 10, Psychic, Intuitive | Theresa Koch
- Rev Dr Theresa F. Koch M.S.
- FST: Mediumship: What is Trance Mediumship & Channeling?
- Yet, even here, there are various degrees of trance control: from light trance to very deep trance. Deep trance is used primarily in physical mediumship.
- Voices of Spirit :: Sarah Tyler-Walters - Trance
- These refer to the lack of conscious awareness of the medium and the amount of control Spirit have. They range from light trance to deep trance (or full trance).
- Trance Mediumship
- Trance mediumship explained.
Light Trance Medium Topics
k letter k
music of liberia folk music
christmas worldwide northern europe
pulmonary hypertension epidemiology