A selection of articles related to lignum.
Original articles from our library related to the Lignum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lignum.
- Aloes, Wood: Correspondences
- Aquilaria agallocha Folk Names: Lignum Aloes Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Lignum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lignum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lignum Vitae
- How is it that Lignum Vitae, a wood that sinks like a rock, became so valuable to ships?
- The Fluorescence of Lignum nephriticum: A Flash Back to the Past
- when the wood was known as Lignum nephriticum.
Suggested News Resources
- 11 arrested in drug bust
- Those defendants include: Eric Moses, 37, of Washington, DC; Lester Stanley Austin III, 34, of Alexandria, Va.; Joshua Drake, 42, of Fort Washington, Md.; Kimberly Hall, 32, of Capitol Heights, Md.
- Music and life coaxed from bone
- It's made of the now-endangered Central American tree lignum vitae, or "wood of life"; one of the hardest woods known to mankind.
- Paper mill owner admits to causing massive fish kill
- It's a mix of mostly cellulose and lignum material from the trees and cooking solution used to produce paper and cardboard.
- Fragrant wood casts a spell
- The two coarser kinds are called lignum aloes, and calambour. [F.
- Nice weather to start the week, and the first Virginia storm chase post
- Returning northward on Route 20 we headed west on Route 3 at the Wilderness intersection and motored into Culpeper county, stopping on a side road west of Lignum to watch the onrushing clouds.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lignum vitae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lignum vitae is a trade wood, also called guayacan or guaiacum, and in parts of Europe known as pockenholz, from trees of the genus Guaiacum.
- lignum - definition of lignum by the Free Online Dictionary
- lignum [ˈlɪgnəm]. n. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) Austral another name for polygonum.
- Lignum-Vitae | Home Page
- Lignum-Vitae is a unique wood that is used to make Hydro Bearings, Ship Bearings, Saw Blocks and all sorts of unique products.
- Lignum Drums
- Handcrafted drumsets, snares, and custom made parts.
Related searcheshorsepower indicated horsepower ihp
seneca lake new york history
islamic calendar sacred days
nikolai nikolaevich polikarpov
skye terrier grooming
economic history of canada