- Noun, 1. phonophobia - a morbid fear of sounds including your own voice.
- EMILY GRAVETT A4 BOOKLET
- Ligyrophobia. (Fear of Loud Noises). Teratophobia.
- ANXIETY DISORDERS Specific Phobia Names
- Looking up- Anablephobia or Anablepophobia. Loud noises- Ligyrophobia. Noises, loud- Ligyrophobia.
- 1 www.similima.co m
- Ligyrophobia -Fear of loud sounds or a fear of one's own voice. • Listening to a key difference is that people with ligyrophobia actively fear such an occurrence.
- Direct MRI of Human Teeth by SWIFT
- This property is very important for people having ligyrophobia.
- Comic books…
- Little Mouse describes all his fears including teratophobia (fear of monsters), ligyrophobia (fear of loud noises) and whereamiophobia (fear of getting lost).
- Air conditioners and noise
- There is a psychological term for people who over-react (in fear) to noises: ligyrophobia. But you don't have to be traumatized to be annoyed by the buzzing and whirring of your neighbor's air conditioner, be it the condenser or the window unit.
- Phonophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phonophobia (also called ligyrophobia) is a fear of loud sounds. It can also mean a fear of voices, or a fear of one's own voice.
- Ligyrophobia: The Fear of Noise | Healthmad
- Jan 6, 2009 The symptoms of Ligyrophobia are individual and will vary among people.
- Ligyrophobia Treatment Options
- Apr 20, 2011 Ligyrophobia Treatment Options. Compare Ligyrophobia Treatment Options and Find the Most Effective Option for You.
- LIGYROPHOBIA? Immediate Expert Help for Ligyrophobia
- Highly rated programs for Ligyrophobia. Featured on NBC CNN etc. Read reviews & case studies.
- Ligyrophobia - List Phobias
- What is ligyrophobia? It is the fear of loud noises.
Ligyrophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ligyrophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprogram music romantic period
alfred guillaume gabriel dorsay
thunder bay ontario famous people
yoruba language consonants
yngling kings of norway
briarwood golf course