- So, Ryden is by definition a channeler and an automatic writer. One set of writings was “received from Jesus” by Lilian Bernas (1999), a purported stigmatic.
- Gospel Mysteries
- Heather Woods, and Lilian Bernas, but there have been many others.
- Weniger Unfälle auf Basels strassen
- 18. Febr. 2011 Antheaume; Michael Berger; Lilian Bernas- coni; Jacqueline Bezençon; Fabienne Biétry;.
- page 1 INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COUNCIL Meeting Minutes
- Mar 4, 2011 Members present: Dr. Ronan Bernas, Dr. David Boggs, Dr.
- “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths
- SUNDAY SCHOOL! The 14 students listed below are NEW to Sunday School & received Attendance Banners: Benjamin Agle. William Archabald.
- BALDORADO, LILIAN BAMBA. BALDOVE, JUREN PORRAS. BALICANTA BERNAS, CINDY EVONY TABUENA.
- CSI | The Stigmata of Lilian Bernas
- Canadian Lilian Bernas claims to exhibit—“in a supernatural state”—the wounds of Christ. On March 1, 2002, I observed one of a series of Bernas's bleedings.
- The best-known stigmatics of modern times include Padre Pio, Therese Neumann, Heather Woods, and Lilian Bernas, but there have been many others.
- Stigmata - Crystalinks
- de Dios (The Sons of the Sons of the Mother of God in Villavicencio, Colombia; and Canadian Lilian Bernas who began claiming to exhibit stigmata in 1992.
- Stigmata - Weird Encyclopedia
- Hijios de los Hijos de la Madre de Dios in Villavicencio, Colombia, Georgio Bongiavani and Canadian Lilian Bernas who began exhibiting stigmata in 1992.
Lilian Bernas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lilian Bernas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lilian Bernas Topics
Related searchescolorado river delta ecology
corrosion economic impact