Lilith Kiskil Lilla
A selection of articles related to lilith kiskil lilla.
Original articles from our library related to the Lilith Kiskil Lilla. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lilith Kiskil Lilla.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Lilu, Lilitu, and Ardat-Lili
- (Sumerian) Not divinities as such, this trio of closely related demons inhabited the desert wastes, and functioned largely in terms of sexual and fertility aberation. Lilu and Lilitu were male and female equivalents of each other, and were regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Lilith Kiskil Lilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lilith Kiskil Lilla books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2.1.5 Skepping van die vrou volgens sekere Deutero-Kanoniese
- riers was sy bekend as Kiskil-lilla wat aan die Hebreeuse Lilith herinner. Haar manlike teenhanger LiM het slapende vroue aangerand.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kiskil-lilla. Lilith has been identified with ki-sikil-lil-la-ke4, a female demon in the Sumerian prologue to the Gilgamesh epic.
- Aug 27, 2008 The Akkadian masculine līlû shows no nisba suffix and has been compared to Sumerian (kiskil-) lilla.
- (oder Ardat-lili), babylonische Nachtdämonin, der sumerischen →Kiskil-lilla entsprechend und in der hebräischen Lilith weiterlebend.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.