A selection of articles related to lima artists.
Original articles from our library related to the Lima Artists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lima Artists.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Lima Artists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lima Artists books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LATS 2011 Peru, a country that's got everything!
- Barranco, Lima's artists' quarter, teems with a nightlife of pubs and discos. CUSCO AND THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS.
- 1 Roberto Tejada In Cuba, the first generation of writers, artists and
- activities, but also those of many artists.” (Brett Levinson, Secondary Moderns: Mimesis,.
- From Lima to Canton and Back - El Palacio
- All were executed in a style similar to that of Francisco Fierro (Lima, ca.
- Download - Art21
- Installation view: Pasaje Santa Rosa, Bienal de Lima, Peru. Courtesy the artists. paradox.
Suggested News Resources
- The Maire family: The story behind the name, final part
- At a recent exhibit of paintings by Lima artists, those submitted by Miss Maire received much favorable commendation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Interactive Web Design of Marcelo Lima - Artists Inspire Artists
- Mar 18, 2011 Marcelo Lima is a 21 Interactive Designer living in São Paulo, Brazil. He has done some work for some big names like Axe and Toyota.
- Honeoye Falls-Lima Artist Exhibit Showcases Working Alumni
- Mar 6, 2011 Brewster Kaleidoscope Society, Avatar, Art, Honeoye Falls, HF-L, School Budget Cuts.
- Art Gallery Moll - Lima, Peru
- Nov 15, 2000 Large display for sale of masterpieces by contemporary Peruvian artists and certified original prints of works by European masters.