A selection of articles related to limbic area.
Original articles from our library related to the Limbic Area. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Limbic Area.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
Limbic Area is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Limbic Area books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Secrets of the Wave Pilots
- In 1971, John O'Keefe, a neuroscientist at University College London, and a colleague reported that it had been pinpointed in the limbic system, an evolutionarily primitive region largely responsible for our emotional lives — specifically, within the ...
- How to Exceed Your Goals In 2016
- All of your primary senses enter at the base of your brain (the light blue shaded area below). Before you can think rationally about what you're experiencing, these signals must travel through the limbic system--the place where emotions are generated.
- Isoform switching of steroid receptor co-activator-1 attenuates glucocorticoid
- Nuclear receptor coregulators form a major part of GR downstream pathways. They are transcriptionally active proteins that qualify as determinants for the magnitude and direction of steroid effects on gene expression.
- A common NTRK2 variant is associated with emotional arousal and brain white
- Importantly, NTRK2 modulates specific phases of fear learning and synaptic plasticity in the amygdala, a brain region centrally involved in the processing of emotionally arousing stimuli and in the pathogenesis of psychiatric conditions. .....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.