A selection of articles related to linda kasabian.
Original articles from our library related to the Linda Kasabian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Linda Kasabian.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Linda Kasabian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Linda Kasabian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Happened to Linda Kasabian After Manson's Lost Girls? (& How Hot Was the
- It told the story we've all heard before, but through the eyes of former Family member Linda Kasabian, who ended up providing key testimony in the murder trial of Manson and the others.
- Interview: Jeff Ward Talks Manson's Lost Girls (Exclusive)
- The thriller follows Linda Kasabian (MacKenzie Mauzy) as she first arrives at the seemingly idyllic Spahn Ranch hippie commune, where she is embraced with open arms by the cult leader and his his followers, including Susan Atkins (Eden Brolin), Lynette ...
- [ March 5, 2016 ] The Big Pink's Big Beat Across America Music Profiles
- I told him, risking any cred I might have, that I honestly loved the four songs and that they reminded me much of live Kasabian from their early years. The mood and feel of the songs transport you to a place where it is just you and the ...
- From little picnic to Bogotá's biggest music festival
- The festival had now staked its claim as the country's number one music festival.