A selection of articles related to linear algebra.
Original articles from our library related to the Linear Algebra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Linear Algebra.
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Linear Algebra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Linear Algebra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Linear Algebra Review and Reference
- Linear Algebra Review and Reference. Zico Kolter (updated by Chuong Do). October 7, 2008.
- ELEMENTARY LINEAR ALGEBRA
- ELEMENTARY. LINEAR ALGEBRA. K.
- Linear Algebra
- In most mathematics programs linear algebra comes in the first or second year, following or along with at least one course in calculus.
Suggested News Resources
- Commentary on the Endless Dispute Between Evolution and Creationism
- If you took a linear algebra class at some point in your life then you might recall the term eigenvalues. Matrices have them, and they play a central role in understanding linear transformations, among other things.
- Ten Apps on Your Verizon Wireless Smartphone to Make Back to School Stress-Free
- For $1, the app covers everything from fractions, percentages and geometry of basic math to more complex mathematics, including linear algebra, series and sequences, derivatives, integration, probability and statistics.
- Virtual and Artificial, but 58000 Want Course
- For the artificial intelligence course, students may need some higher math, like linear algebra and probability theory, but there are no restrictions to online participation.
- New Business Bio: TutorTeddy.com
- We have expertise to tackle challenging college level problems from probability, statistics, and linear algebra besides arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus and other school level (K-12) subjects at a low cost.
- LabView 2011 goes for productivity
- For example, LabView 2011 adds engineering libraries that include user-interface components, trigonometry VIs (virtual instruments), linear algebra VIs, error-calculation VIs, and scaling VIs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Linear Algebra textbook home page
- By Jim Hefferon. Free download in PDF and TeX source code. Covers the material of an undergraduate first linear algebra course.
- ELEMENTARY LINEAR ALGEBRA
- Feb 10, 2010 "Elementary Linear Algebra" by Keith Matthews. Lecture notes and solutions from 1991 in PDF or PostScript.
- Pauls Online Notes : Linear Algebra
- Here are my online notes for my Linear Algebra course that I teach here at Lamar University .
- MIT OpenCourseWare | Mathematics | 18.06 Linear Algebra, Spring
- This is a basic subject on matrix theory and linear algebra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Linear Algebra Topics
Related searchesst gonsalo garcia martyrdom
eye optokinetic reflex
dream symbol swallow