A selection of articles related to ling mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Ling Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ling Mudra.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Heather: Correspondences
- Calluna spp.; Erica spp. Folk Names: Common, Heather, Heath, Ling, Scottish Heather Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Isis Power: Protection, Rain-Making, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Ling Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ling Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Farewell to a Berkeley visionary — Sonya Rapoport: 'Final Works' at Krowswork
- In Digital Mudra (1987), for instance (one of the earliest interactive digital art works ever made), she originated a way to animate images on computer that anticipated the animated GIF (graphic interchange format). [See a video here.
- Ling Mudra to boost Immunity against HIV and other Ailments
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the most dangerous virus that causes AIDS. Scientists are trying to make vaccine and medicines to combat this virus. Scientists say that some people have a genetic mutation that makes them resistant or partially ...
- Now THAT'S multi-tasking! Bikini-clad Hilaria Baldwin performs challenging
- But Hilaria Baldwin made the pretzel-like nidrasana yoga pose look easy as she sat on a lounger typing on her laptop Sunday. The 30-year-old captioned the snap: 'Would you expect me to write my yoga book any other way?? #hilariaypd (yoganidrasana ...
- A reverend's rounds: Hospice chaplain ministers to the terminally ill
- NEW YORK — Sunlight permeates the Upper East Side apartment of hospice patient Kam Hi Tse, 78, as he arranges himself in a half lotus position on the sofa and places his hands, facing upward, on his thighs in what's known as open-palm mudra.
Ling Mudra Topics
hindu sacred elements
kare kano reiji arima
maynard james keenan bill hicks
graph theory covering problems