- Karnataka: Yeddyurappa then, Yeddyurappa now, does state BJP have a choice?
- However he is the only one in the state BJP who has the ability to consolidate the Lingayat vote in the BJP's favour.
- The unaccountable Communist republic of JNU
- “The Lingayat peasantry of Karnatak.. wakes up to anti-imperialist consciousness and develops a natural yearning for a free Karnatak... So it is with the Andhra, Tamils and with the Sindhis, Punjabis and the Pathans.
- After BCs and Dalits, CM is now wooing Lingayats
- Not too blind to the political dangers that lie ahead for him, chief minister Siddaramaiah on Saturday invoked the name of 12th century philosopher Basaveshwara to woo the dominant Lingayat community in the state.
- 'Make Yeddyurappa BJP State president'
- Stating that Lingayat community is with the BJP, the party should have a Lingayat president to get their support. Mr. Shivappa has been away from active politics for quite some time now.
- Lingayat leaders seek Congress ticket
- Some Lingayat leaders have left for Bengaluru to meet senior Congress leaders to demand ticket for the byelection to the Bidar Assembly constituency for a fellow Lingayat.
Lingayat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lingayat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
libor eurodollar contracts
dream interpretation mark of the beast
liberation theology passages from the bible
meaning of dreams about blind