- http://www.museumstuff.com/learn/topics/List_of_Lingayats · List of Lingayats : Define, Explore, Discuss · www.
- VEERASHAIVA LINGAYAT / LINGABALIJA
- requesting for inclusion of Veerashaiva lingayat caste / community in the list of. Backward Court had treated the Veerashaiva Lingayats as Shudras.
- nificant groups, the Lingayats, Vokkaliga, Brahmans, and Christians
- For instance, the comparison of four sig- nificant groups, the Lingayats, Vokkaliga ,. Brahmans, and Christians, involves social history.
- Journeys and Encounters Religion, Society and the Basel Mission in
- for a joint seminar for Christian and Lingayat scholars in Bangalore in November Lingayats, he became a valued authority on Lingayatism and its literature.
- JD(S) silent fearing backlash from Lingayats
- BANGALORE: The fear of inviting the wrath of the Lingayat community is the sole reason for the top JD(S) leaders not welcoming the exit of BS Yeddyurappa following his indictment by the Lokayukta in its final report on illegal mining.
- <B>Q&A:</B> Mahesh Rangarajan, University of Delhi
- What we have seen in Karnataka — the power struggle and the yielding to a caste that poses no threat to the Lingayats — is a new experiment in a caste compact for the BJP. So will the Lingayats now always be the base of the BJP?
- BJP's Karnataka catastrophe
- But in 2008, it suddenly sprouted in the northern and central regions where the Lingayats are strong. The BJP could build a strong Lingayat base partly because of the marginalisation of Lingayat leaders in other parties.
- Lingayatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lingayats today are spread all over the state of Karnataka though not native to south karnataka.
- Lingayats Official site |Lord Basaveshwara
- Join Lingayats.
- Do Lingayats blindly support the BJP en masse? « churumuri
- Jul 25, 2011 The hot money has been on “Lingayats”.
- Lingayat (Hindu sect) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Lingayat (Hindu sect), member of a Hindu sect with a wide following in southern India that worships Shiva as the only deity.
Lingayats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lingayats books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgod definition
tom browns schooldays themes
dc talk members
arthur waley translations