- After BCs and Dalits, CM is now wooing Lingayats
- At this juncture, wooing the Lingayat community does make sense." In fact, grapevine in the Congress is that Siddaramaiah will enter choppy waters in the coming months as the high command proposes to make some structural changes in Karnataka's ...
- Lingayats Hail CM's Decision On Basaveshwara Statue
- Hyderabad: Veerashaiva Lingayath Kannadigula Welfare Association president Shankar Swamy today hailed the TRS Government for its decision to install a statue of Jagadguru Basaveshwara on the Hussain Sagar Bund here. In a statement here, Shankar ...
- Kalburgi's scholarship got him into trouble with Lingayats, and with Hindutva
- Lingayats, the largest community in Karnataka, are considered to be somewhere in the middle of the caste hierarchy.
- BJP's search for state prez: Will corruption taint and caste create hurdles
- In some ways, Yeddyurappa and CT Ravi represent two segments of BJP supporters in Karnataka, both influential at the hustings in their own ways: the Lingayats, and the people the Bajrang Dal and VHP have worked to rally behind the party. The Lingayats ...
- Bengaluru BJP leader Ashok ridicules Yeddyurappa, Lingayats; stirs controversy
- Bengaluru: Ahead of the 'do or die' BBMP election, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is facing an avoidable controversy.
Lingayats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lingayats books and related discussion.