- South Africa: Vinny Lingham Targets Tackling Identity Theft
- Serial Silicon Valley entrepreneur, South African-born Vinny Lingham, wants to curb identity theft with his latest venture dubbed 'Civic'.
- [IAB Digital Summit 2016] Celebrate your day-to-day successes!
- Originally from South Africa and now living in Silicon Valley, Lingham is lauded as one of the successful tech executives ever to emerge from Africa. He's the founder and CEO of three companies – Yola, Clicks2Customers, and Gyft.
- BMS Males Acknowledge Female Staff
- “All male staff made a contribution to cater for refreshments for their female colleagues to thank them for their positive input and contribution to the school and to their families,” Head of Language Department Rajnesh Lingham said.
- Vinny Lingham Leaves Gyft, Raises $2.75 Million for Identity Startup
- Bitcoin Foundation board member Vinny Lingham has announced that he has stepped down as CEO of the popular mobile gift card service Gyft to pursue a new business venture. Based in Palo Alto, Civic has already received $2.75m in funding from Social ...
- The IAB Digital Summit 2016 in pictures [Gallery]
- On the day, speakers including BBC presenter Ros Atkins Ros Atkins and IAB UK CEO Guy Phillipson shared the stage with the likes of entrepreneur and investor Vinny Lingham. Journalists hurried between sessions and interviews and audience members ...
Lingham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lingham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskingdom of heaven future aspect
dream dictionary pen
cardiac output the fick principle
hrh princess mabel
silvia saint biography