- or linguistic extinction, and rarely linguicide or glottophagy) is a process that .
- "When the slaughter of civilians is called 'collateral damage,' that's linguicide.
- Aboriginal Languages in Quebec: Fighting Linguicide with Bilingual
- Mots clés : Autochtones, éducation bilingue, Inuit, Inuktitut, Linguicide,. Nunavik. Keywords: Aboriginals, Bilingual Education, Inuit, Inuktitut, linguicide,.
- Robert Phillipson's publications
- Linguicide. In Mesthrie, Rajend (ed). Concise.
- WHAT A SWEET TV TREAT
- It was “linguicide”. It's the wilful destruction of language, much like trees. Every spell check will disagree with this word unless it's been written by Stephen Fry, who presents this delightful nonsense.
- Neologism and Linguicide by Kerry Tynan - Clarkesworld Magazine
- Feb 1, 2011 Neologism and Linguicide by Kerry Tynan Fraser. Languages, like species, mutate and evolve. Take English for example.
- linguicide - Wiktionary
- linguicide. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Retrieved from "http://en.
Linguicide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Linguicide books and related discussion.