- Terrorized Texts: The Iraqi-Syrian Crisis and Its Chilling Effect on Kurdish
- When we hear the term “cultural genocide,” devastating images typically spring to mind: the destruction of “degenerate” art in Nazi Germany, the burning of the Sarajevo Library, the tear-down of the Buddhas at Bamiyan. Last September, UNESCO condemned ...
- 'Final abuse of power': ex-Chetham's pupils vent anger at Chris Ling 'suicide'
- 'Final abuse of power': ex-Chetham's pupils vent anger at Chris Ling 'suicide'. Former students say music teacher accused of sex abuse escaped justice by shooting himself as some criticise school's handling of claims.
- Greece's brush with linguicide
- Greek alphabet My mother, determined and idealistic creature that she was, struggled to bring me up a lady. 'Never make a scene, dear,' was an article of faith. But, she added, there is such a thing as righteous indignation.
- Japan Apologizes to South Korean Survivors of WWII Forced Sexual Slavery
- Japan just recently officially apologized for forcing South Korean women to be “comfort women” during the events of World War II. The term “comfort women” is a thinly-veiled misnomer for the over 200,000 women who were forced into sexual slavery in ...
Linguicide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Linguicide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjaved ahmed ghamdi ideology
taipei pronunciation note
eid ul-fitr eid ul-fitr in indonesia
river delta delta formation
mike hoare the seychelles affair