- Signatures mounting in favor of rethinking Linn County Supervisors structure
- CEDAR RAPIDS — A member of the Linn County group petitioning for a change of the county government structure says they are nearing their goal for signatures. Kevin Kula, a member of Concerned Citizens of Linn County, said Friday the group — which is ...
- Linn Energy (LINE) Stock Drops on Possible Bankruptcy
- As Linn Energy reportedly considers bankruptcy, the company might alter its corporate structure or merge with its corporate affiliate to shield investors from a tax hit, TheStreet TV anchor Rhonda Schaffler reports in the above video.
- MLP Investors Face Tax Hit On Top of Big Losses
- The issue stems from the fact that Linn is taxed as a master limited partnership, or MLP, rather than a corporation, a popular arrangement among energy companies when oil prices were soaring. In good times, that status allowed income to flow straight ...
- Linn Energy & Energy XXI Are 'Dead Men Drilling,' Says Cramer
- The effects of a poorly timed acquisition can be devastating. Just take a look at Linn Energy (LINE) and Energy XXI (EXX).
- Seadrill Ltd. Stock Down Big (Again), but Producers LINN Energy, W&T Offshore
- What: Shares of offshore oil and gas driller Seadrill Ltd (NYSE:SDRL) are down 14.5% at 2:40PM ET on March 9, while at the same time, oil producers LINN Energy LLC (NASDAQ:LINE) and W&T Offshore (NYSE:WTI) are up 20% and 13%, respectively.
Linn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Linn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesinternet relay chat modern irc
melody of oblivion characters
allan bloom philosophy