- Key words: Argentina; Liolaemidae; Liolaemus gununakuna sp. nov.; Liolaemus talampaya sp.
- Description of the Female of the Enigmatic Lizard, Liolaemus
- A new species of.
- PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF LIZARDS OF THE
- LIOLAEMUS PETROPHILUS GROUP (SQUAMATA, LIOLAEMIDAE), Key words: Argentina; Liolaemidae; Liolaemus gununakuna sp. nov.
- 1 LIOLAEMIDAE Frost and Etheridge 1989 Liolaeminae Frost and
- Feb 24, 2011 2001 Liolaemidae—Frost, Etheridge, Janies, and Titus, Am. Mus. Novit.
- Sexspecific evolution of bite performance in Liolaemus lizards
- lizards (Iguania: Liolaemidae): the battle of the sexes. BIEKE VANHOOYDONCK1*, FELIX B. CRUZ2, CRISTIAN S.
- Global Warming May Lead To Mass Extinction Of Viviparous Lizards
- The study was carried out by researchers from the University of Exeter and the University of Lincoln, U.K. They investigated Liolaemus lizards - a diverse group of vertebrates that belong to the South American lizard family Liolaemidae.
- Liolaemidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Liolaemidae are a family of iguanian lizards.
- Category:Liolaemidae - Wikimedia Commons
- Feb 24, 2011 Pages in category "Liolaemidae". This category 1324888 bytes. Retrieved from "http://commons.
- Reptilia, Squamata, Liolaemidae, Phymaturus verdugo: Distribution
- Reptilia, Squamata, Liolaemidae, Phymaturus verdugo: Distribution extension, new provincial records, filling gaps, and geographic distribution map.
- A New Species of Liolaemus (Squamata: Liolaemidae) from
- Key words: Argentina; Iguania; Liolaemidae; Liolaemus; Liolaemus azarai new species; Para- guay; Yacyretdi Island.
Liolaemidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liolaemidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
crow mythology and folklore
italian opera baroque period
ventricular fibrillation treatment