- The lizard of consistency: New iguana species which sticks to its colors found
- During a field trip at 3000 metres above sea level, a group of scientists, led by Jaime Troncoso-Palacios, Universidad de Chile, discovered a new endemic iguana species, in the mountains of central Chile, scientists.
- Scientists Discover New Species of Iguana
- The species is omnivorous, feeding mainly on plants as well as insects and roundworms. _____. Troncoso-Palacios J.
- Two New Species of Iguanid Lizards Discovered in Chile
- _____. Troncoso-Palacios J et al. 2015.
- Public Release: 27-Apr-2015 Two new iguanid lizard species from the Laja
- Original Source: Troncoso-Palacios J, Díaz HA, Esquerré D, Urra FA (2015) Two new species of the Liolaemus elongatus-kriegi Complex (Iguania, Liolaemidae) from Andean highlands of Southern Chile. ZooKeys 500: 83-109. doi: 10.
- The enormous liolaemine radiation: paradoxical herbivory, viviparity
- (2013) treated all 'iguanid' clades as 'families' and found Liolaemidae to be the sister-group to a leiosaurid + oplurid clade. While looking for animals in the gardens of the Museu Nacional, I encountered a small liolaemine (estimated length = c.
Liolaemidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liolaemidae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescelestial sphere
bonus stage episode guide season 5
bernard coard education
geography of the united states
battlenet list of battlenet games