- The lizard of consistency: New iguana species which sticks to its colors found
- During a field trip at 3000 metres above sea level, a group of scientists, led by Jaime Troncoso-Palacios, Universidad de Chile, discovered a new endemic iguana species, in the mountains of central Chile, scientists.
- Scientists Discover New Species of Iguana
- The species is omnivorous, feeding mainly on plants as well as insects and roundworms. _____. Troncoso-Palacios J.
- Two New Species of Iguanid Lizards Discovered in Chile
- _____. Troncoso-Palacios J et al. 2015.
- Public Release: 27-Apr-2015 Two new iguanid lizard species from the Laja
- Original Source: Troncoso-Palacios J, Díaz HA, Esquerré D, Urra FA (2015) Two new species of the Liolaemus elongatus-kriegi Complex (Iguania, Liolaemidae) from Andean highlands of Southern Chile. ZooKeys 500: 83-109. doi: 10.
- The enormous liolaemine radiation: paradoxical herbivory, viviparity
- (2013) treated all 'iguanid' clades as 'families' and found Liolaemidae to be the sister-group to a leiosaurid + oplurid clade. While looking for animals in the gardens of the Museu Nacional, I encountered a small liolaemine (estimated length = c.
Liolaemidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liolaemidae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
9 mm luger parabellum performance
indigenous australians crime