- Papua`s people only have trust in President Joko Widodo: LIPI
- Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The Papua Study Team of the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) has assessed that the people of Papua only trust President Joko Widodo and not the ministers of his cabinet. "Therefore, President Widodo has the most important ...
- LIPI Urges Jokowi to Hold National Dialogue on Papua
- CO, Jakarta-Papua Study Team of Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) has urged President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to immediately convene national dialogue to end atrocities in Papua which have been happening for over 50 years. According to the Study ...
- Sumatra Quakes `Interact` to Each Other: LIPI
- TEMPO.CO, Bandung-The earthquake expert from Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Danny Hilman Natawidjaja, said the earthquakes that occurred from the year 2000 to the present in the ocean of the west of Sumatra are like communicating to each ...
- LIPI: Warga Papua Hanya Percaya Jokowi
- LIPI: Warga Papua Hanya Percaya Jokowi Pidato presiden jokowi pada sidang tahunan mpr dalam rangka penyampaian laporan kinerja lembaga-lembaga tinggi negara. (CNN Indonesia/Adhi Wicaksono). Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Tim Kajian Papua ...
- Pengamat LIPI: Ani Yudhoyono Tak Punya Kapasitas Jadi Capres!
- TRIBUNPEKANBARU.COM, JAKARTA - Pengamat politik dari Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI), Ikrar Nusa Bakti, menyarankan Partai Demokrat untuk menimbang-nimbang lagi soal wacana menjadikan Ani Yudhoyono sebagai calon presiden ...
Lipi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lipi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesurartu language
throne thrones and the bible
us bureau of indian affairs history
list of shock sites rottencom