A selection of articles related to lipid bilayer.
Original articles from our library related to the Lipid Bilayer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lipid Bilayer.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Lipid Bilayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lipid Bilayer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Erratum: How Do the Size, Charge and Shape of Nanoparticles Affect Amyloid β
- Erratum: How Do the Size, Charge and Shape of Nanoparticles Affect Amyloid β Aggregation on Brain Lipid Bilayer? Yuna Kim; , Ji-Hyun Park; , Hyojin Lee; […] & Jwa-Min Nam; - Show fewer authors. Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 22173 (2016); doi ...
- Stabilizing lipid bilayer membranes
- The suspended lipid membrane, also known of as the black lipid membrane (BLM), is one of the first model membrane bilayers developed to allow the electrical characterization of lipid bilayers. A BLM is a free standing bilayer suspended between two ...
- New insights into how antiarrhythmic drugs work
- The researchers used a simplified lipid bilayer with a class of proteins called gramicidin channels embedded in it as a model cell membrane. The gramicidins act as a sort of spy for the researchers.
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- An ORNL research team is simulating the lipid bilayer, or cell membrane, and verifying these simulations with experiments at SNS.