- A French word meaning a person of the middle class; however, the communists defined bourgeoisie as a class exploiting the proletarians.
- ROM-SIG NEWS
- Lipkany (1915), Ia§i (1864). Do you know of anyone who might have information about some of the people from Lipkany, Bessarabia between 1909 and 1920?
- MVC All-NamesK-N
- Lipkany. Moldova. ליפקני.
- MOLDOVA Environmental and health risks for personnel to be
- LIPKANY. Ketrosy. KAMENKA.
- though Shternberg's work in the theater has been recognized as part
- Lipkany, Bessarabia, Eliezer Shteynbarg.
- The ocean of life of Nikolai Zubov
- Nikolai Zubov was born in 1885 in the town of Lipkany, the Khotyn district of Bessarabia, into a family of an officer.
- Lipcani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1699: Some of the Kamieniec Lipka Tatars who remained loyal to the Ottoman Sultan after fighting for Name: Lipkany, Khotin, Bessarabia, Russian Empire.
- Survive and Tell (Lipkany, Moldova)
- Lipkany, Moldova
- Click on an individual picture to see it enlarged.
- LipKanY - YouTube
- Oct 11, 2008 trassa OT molokozavoda na tamojniu lipkany. LipKanY. babaietz 31 videos.
Lipkany is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lipkany books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdialect concepts in dialectology
mutabal lebanese cuisine
nigger names of places and things