- Physeteridae Kogiidae Ziphiidae Delphinidae Pontoporiidae
- P: morphology. Iniidae. Pontoporiidae.
- CONTRIBUTIONS IN ?SClEl\lCE
- the Lipotidae, the beiji or white ﬂag dolphin, Lipotes vexillzfer Miller,. 1918, inhabits Tungting Lake and the Yangtze River (Chang J iang) in China.
- Apr 8, 2009 nidae, (Lipotidae, (Pontoporiidae, Iniidae))). (Figure 1, dotted branch). Lipotidae would be part of a trichotomy with.
- Useful Resources
- Eschrichtiidae. Neobalaenidae. Balaenidae.
- A project to translocate the Baiji, Lipotes vexillifer, from the main
- Family Lipotidae Zhou,. Qian and Li 1978. Lipotes vexillifer Miller 1918.
- All the whales of the world, ever (part II)
- The Baiji or Yangtze river dolphin Lipotes vexilifer – the sole modern representative of Lipotidae – may be closely related to Inioidea. The remaining 'river dolphins' are the two Platanista species of the Indus and Ganges.
- Baiji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Family: Lipotidae Zhou, Qian & Li, 1978. Genus: Lipotes Miller, 1918. Species: L.
- Template:Lipotidae taxonomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Template:Lipotidae taxonomy. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Baiji: Lipotidae - Physical Characteristics, Behavior And
- Baiji: Lipotidae - Physical Characteristics, Behavior And Reproduction, Baiji And People, Conservation Status - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT, DIET.
- Lipotidae - Chinese river dolphins | Wildlife Journal Junior
- There is one species of dolphin in this family. - Wildlife Journal Junior.
- Paleobiology Database: Lipotidae
- The Paleobiology Database is a community-based project involving more than 200 professional scientific researchers.
Lipotidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lipotidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesopen source winamp core
the incredibles syndrome
list of jewish prayers and blessings
brain abscess pathophysiology
music of dominica cadence-lypso