Lisan Al Dawat
- Home is where the heart is
- Qadir ushers me into a room lined with intricate sketches of Cairo's Al-Jame Al-Anwar mosque, and the previous and present heads of the community, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin with his son, Ali Qadir Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.
- Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. — File photo
- Just as his father had played a major role in reorganising the Fatimi Dawat, Burhanuddin continued and expanded this role. Among his achievements was the restoration of classical Fatimid monuments, the promotion of ...
- Succession war breaks out in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's family
- It further stated: “Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin is Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's true mansoos and now the 53rd Dai al Mutlaq.” Qutbuddin's son Abdeali told dna on Sunday that his father was the rightful successor to the Syedna. “The investiture was ...
Lisan Al Dawat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lisan Al Dawat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lisan Al Dawat Topics
Related searchespolitics of belgium head of state
sodium silicate food preservation
the fox and the hound plot summary
united methodist church beliefs