A selection of articles related to lishn didn.
Original articles from our library related to the Lishn Didn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lishn Didn.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Lishn Didn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lishn Didn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoenis Cespedes dealing with a stiff hip and didn't travel with Mets on Tuesday
- The Cuban slugger was scheduled to make the short 45-minute trip to Roger Dean Stadium Tuesday, but Terry Collins gave him the day to rest. “He's got a stiff hip,” the Mets manager said. “He had it the other day.
- Report: Johnny Manziel wouldn't even listen to LeBron James
- When Johnny Manziel was drafted by the Cleveland Browns, one of the first people to congratulate him was LeBron James. It was 2014 and James was heading back to the Cavaliers from Miami and his hometown football team had just drafted the Heisman ...
- If Only They Would Listen…
- It is sad for the supervisor who might be very willing to deal with a problem if s/he actually knew it existed or who would be happy to communicate with employees if s/he did not not fear the information would be used against them.
- Jeff Francoeur feels less pressure 2nd time around with Atlanta Braves
- Whenever Francoeur did mundane tasks, he could not escape unsolicited advice. The background noise was intended to help Francoeur, who ... I'd go to the barber and listen to him about how to hit.
- Newcastle 'need to listen' to 'one of the best managers in the world' Rafa
- Newcastle United midfielder Moussa Sissoko revealed the Magpies squad were surprised Rafa Benitez joined the club - but believes they have a better chance of survival under him. Former Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid boss Benitez lost his first game ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.