Liskov Substitution Principle
A selection of articles related to liskov substitution principle.
Original articles from our library related to the Liskov Substitution Principle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liskov Substitution Principle.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Liskov Substitution Principle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liskov Substitution Principle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Exploring the Liskov Substitution Principle
- LSP (Liskov Substitution Principle) is a fundamental principle of OOP and states that derived classes should be able to extend their base classes without changing their behavior.
- Liskov Substitution Principle in C#
- The Liskov substitution principle (LSP) is a collection of guidelines for creating inheritance hierarchies in which a client can reliably use any class or subclass without compromising the expected behavior.
- Solving Design Anti-Patterns in Ruby: Fix the Factory
- In the previous article, we examined some common coding anti-patterns used by programmers new to Ruby.
- 10 Steps to Secure Software
- In this day and age, you need secure software. This article from DZone's 2015 Guide to Application Security shows you the 10 steps you need to know to achieve secure software. by.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Liskov Substitution Principle Topics
Related searchesamerican-style biscuits
geza of hungary
the grapes of wrath plot summary
charles ponzi prison and later life