Literary Criticism Bibliography
A selection of articles related to literary criticism bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Literary Criticism Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Literary Criticism Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Literary Criticism Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Literary Criticism Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Reading for Delany
- After all, two of the most common interview questions asked of Delany throughout his career have to do with these critical obsessions of genre and identity: Why does Delany write SF? (Or the condescending version — why write SF as opposed to ...
- 7 Stephen King Stories That Totally Won't Work on Screen
- The debate over Stephen King's “greatness” may always be ongoing, but the author's near-universally adored bibliography speaks for itself. The fact that ...
- A Norse God Among the Lit-Critters
- I thought it might be edifying to watch what happens when someone like Knausgaard, a simultaneously much-heralded and much-derided newish author, gets sucked down the alimentary canal of academic literary criticism.
- TS Eliot: public poet, private agony
- All except the plays are in this new two-volume collection, The Poems of TS Eliot. Here you will find all of Eliot's verse collected with extensive footnotes, minor textual errors corrected and bibliographical data collated. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.