A selection of articles related to literary merit.
Original articles from our library related to the Literary Merit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Literary Merit.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Literary Merit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Literary Merit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Books are not judged on literary merit alone – this prize is needed by
- When writers of colour complain about the lack of opportunities available to them, they're told that maybe they need to write better books – a good read is a good read.
- What really makes a book Jewish?
- For the past few months, along with my fellow judges on the Jewish Quarterly-Wingate Literary Prize, these are the questions I have been trying to answer. Needless to say, we have read many, many books. All have been discussed over sandwiches at JW3.
Literary Merit Topics
Related searchestourism special forms of tourism
anarchism in spain today
assemblies of god colleges
red crescent societies
coyote mythology the trickster