A selection of articles related to literary merit.
Original articles from our library related to the Literary Merit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Literary Merit.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Literary Merit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Literary Merit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Work of Non-Literary Merit
- A Work of Non-Literary Merit. By Julia Barry. Hampshire High School, Hampshire County.
- SOCIAL PROTEST AND LITERARY MERIT IN HUASIPUNGO AND
- SOCIAL PROTEST AND LITERARY MERIT. IN. HUASIPUNGO AND EL MUNDO ES ANCHO Y AJENO.
- 2011 Choice Titles - Works of Literary Merit from AP Lit
- Choice Titles - Works of Literary Merit from AP Lit. Free Response Q3.
- Workshop 4 Diversity in Texts
- Does the text have literary merit? Will it be gripping, memorable, or connect to something else students will read?
Suggested News Resources
- Hicks would donate prize to torture victims
- “The awards panel has made an assessment of the literary merit of this publication. It's been shortlisted,” she said. “Ultimately, it'll be determined on its literary merit and I think it's important we not get in the way of that.
- David Hare Wins the PEN/Pinter Prize
- The prize, created two years ago to celebrate the late playwright Harold Pinter, is given to a British writer of outstanding literary merit.
- Opposition concerned about Hicks book award nomination
- Yesterday, Premier Anna Bligh said the awards were judged on literary merit and the court case was not an issue for the awards panel.
- There's more to the story
- Opinions have also been divided over the importance of literary merit, educational worth and entertainment value - and whether these things are mutually exclusive.
- Poet garners two awards for first effort
- The Lambda awards are designed to honour lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender literature, based principally on their content, the sexual orientation of the author and the literary merit of the work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Literary merit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Literary merit is a quality of written work, generally applied to the genre of literary fiction.
- Scarlet letter have literary merit? - Yahoo! Answers
- 5 days ago Scarlet letter have literary merit? how is scarlet letter artistically crafted and how does it broaden the readers awareness? 23 minutes ago; - 4 days left to answer.
- What is literary merit? [Archive] - Chamber of Secrets
- However, this doesn't always hold true, i.e.
- Books of Literary Merit? Need a list for AP test... - Literature
- Books of Literary Merit? Need a list for AP test... General Literature.