Literature Prose Fiction
A selection of articles related to literature prose fiction.
Original articles from our library related to the Literature Prose Fiction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Literature Prose Fiction.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Literature Prose Fiction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Literature Prose Fiction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Reading for Delany
- We can read for Delany's impact on the various traditions that his work has famously inhabited and transformed — SF, fantasy, pornography, autobiography, African-American literature, and queer fiction, among others.
- How to Beat Writer's Block
- Writer's block has probably existed since the invention of writing, but the term itself was first introduced into the academic literature in the nineteen-forties, by a psychiatrist named Edmund Bergler.
- 'The Age of Genius', by AC Grayling
- With a keen spirit, sharp prose and bold use of colour, Grayling argues that in a period of intense political and social turmoil a remarkable intellectual revolution occurred.
- TOP SHELF: 11 Sci-Fi Classics: 'Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World'
- Some of the best science fiction is written by authors whose other work hews more closely to literary fiction. This is definitely the case of Haruki Murakami, the award-winning Japanese writer who has revolutionized the literature of his country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.