A selection of articles related to literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Writing a Psychology Literature Review
- There are two main approaches to a literature review in psychology.
- Sample APA Papers: Literature Review
- Sample APA Papers: Literature Review. This section offers a sample literature review, written by an undergraduate psychology student at Purdue University.
- LITERATURE REVIEWS
- HOW TO…Write a Literature Review from U of California Santa Cruz – short bullet points http://www.wisc.edu/writing/Handbook/ReviewofLiterature.
- The purpose of this literature review is to assess the
- I: Introduction ..................................................................................................................... 1. A.
Suggested News Resources
- A return to literature, old-school
- But there's something to be said about holding the pages of a worn novel in your hand, the smell of the old paper and the sight of row upon row of classic literature. Here's a list of our favorite used bookstores, where you can trade sell, or buy.
- NASA Gets Into Sci-Fi Literature Game
- By Angela Watercutter Former astronaut and NASA associate administrator for education Leland Melvin reads to students in Washington, DC, in February. Many a science nerd has been born while reading science-fiction novels.
- Things to do, Aug. 29, 2011: Literature
- CALAIS — “Remarkable Creatures” by Tracy Chevalier is the next book for the Calais Bookshop reading group, 5:30 pm Wednesday, Sept. 14, Calais Bookshop, 405 Main St. New participants welcome.
Suggested Web Resources
- Literature.org - The Online Literature Library
- A small, but easily-navigated selection of online etexts from English literature.
- What is literature? Why do we read it? Why is literature important?
- The Literature Network: Online classic literature, poems, and quotes
- Searchable online literature. Books by famous authors. Author Biography's.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessmudge discography
the orange book
morphogenetic field evidence
leap year marriage proposal
education in austria higher education