A selection of articles related to liver anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Liver Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liver Anatomy.
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD. 3:2 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel; 9:2 And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Chalcedony Qtz. Red, orange, yellow, browns; solid, grounding. For stomach, colon, liver, spleen, kidneys, Xray/radiation. Moss: Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Money & happiness spells. Centering. Bloodsugar,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Liver Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liver Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Good' cholesterol may not always be good for health
- Photo by decade3d - anatomy online/Shutterstock ... Generally, HDL-C helps remove cholesterol from arteries, but a mutation to SCARB1 prevents it from doing so, disrupting the body's ability to send bad cholesterol to the liver, where it is eliminated.
- Gallbladder removal surgeries now becomes safer with new imaging procedure
- The new imaging procedure can also be used any time surgeons look laparoscopically at the liver and surrounding anatomy. The gallbladder and liver can be hard to access and visualize when the areas around them are inflamed or surrounded by fat.
- UCLA researchers develop safer gall bladder removal technique
- The finding also could lead to a reduction in the number of “open” gallbladder removals and partial liver resections.
- New Living Donor Option for Liver Transplantation at UC San Diego Health
- Donors must be less than 60 years old and in excellent health with liver anatomy that is suitable for donation. A living donor doesn't have to be a blood relative of the liver recipient but must have a compatible blood type.
- Beat the blood sugar
- While making a documentary for the BBC, Mosley had an MRI scan that showed he was carrying the most dangerous weight of all – abdominal fat, lots of it, around his kidneys, liver and pancreas. Hence the bad-news blood tests.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Liver Anatomy Topics
Related searchesmysore sultans
mortification of the flesh
cartilage hyaline cartilage
monoclonal antibodies applications