Liver Functional Anatomy
A selection of articles related to liver functional anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Liver Functional Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liver Functional Anatomy.
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD. 3:2 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel; 9:2 And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Liver Functional Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liver Functional Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liver Anatomy and Histology
- Liver functional unit classification schemes. • Lobule first described by Weppler, 1665. • Functional anatomy still not fully known!
- Fully automatic anatomical, pathological, and functional
- especially the portal vein that defines the hepatic functional anatomy consisting of several anatomical segments. 1,2 .
- Surgical anatomy and anatomical surgery of the liver
- The morphologic anatomy of the liver is described as 2 main and 2 accessory lobes.
- An automatic virtual patient reconstruction from CT-scans for hepatic
- Aug 17, 2011 trees, especially the portal vein that defines the hepatic functional anatomy consisting of several anatomical segments [1,2].
Suggested Web Resources
- The Liver (Human Anatomy): Liver Picture, Definition, Function
- WebMD's Liver Anatomy Page provides detailed images, definitions, and information about the liver.
- Liver: Segmental Anatomy
- Liver anatomy can be described using two different aspects: morphological anatomy and functional anatomy.
- Transplantation - Liver Anatomy and Function - Loma Linda
- The liver is found in the upper right-hand side of the abdomen and plays a crucial role in filtertering pollutants and maintaining muscles.
- Anatomy and Function of the Liver
- The liver is located in the upper right-hand portion of the abdominal cavity, beneath the diaphragm and on top of the stomach, right kidney, and intestines.