Liver Functional Anatomy
A selection of articles related to liver functional anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Liver Functional Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liver Functional Anatomy.
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD. 3:2 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Chalcedony qtz., multi-colored, solid. Yellow, orange, brown, green. Yellow for stomach, intestines, liver, spleen areas, earthy grounding. Green: Receptive. Element: Earth. Respiratory/heart chakra. General tissue regeneration; mineral assimilation; general...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Liver Functional Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liver Functional Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liver Anatomy and Histology
- Liver functional unit classification schemes. • Lobule first described by Weppler, 1665. • Functional anatomy still not fully known!
- Fully automatic anatomical, pathological, and functional
- especially the portal vein that defines the hepatic functional anatomy consisting of several anatomical segments. 1,2 .
- Surgical anatomy and anatomical surgery of the liver
- The morphologic anatomy of the liver is described as 2 main and 2 accessory lobes.
- An automatic virtual patient reconstruction from CT-scans for hepatic
- Aug 17, 2011 trees, especially the portal vein that defines the hepatic functional anatomy consisting of several anatomical segments [1,2].
Suggested Web Resources
- The Liver (Human Anatomy): Liver Picture, Definition, Function
- WebMD's Liver Anatomy Page provides detailed images, definitions, and information about the liver.
- Liver: Segmental Anatomy
- Liver anatomy can be described using two different aspects: morphological anatomy and functional anatomy.
- Transplantation - Liver Anatomy and Function - Loma Linda
- The liver is found in the upper right-hand side of the abdomen and plays a crucial role in filtertering pollutants and maintaining muscles.
- Anatomy and Function of the Liver
- The liver is located in the upper right-hand portion of the abdominal cavity, beneath the diaphragm and on top of the stomach, right kidney, and intestines.