A selection of articles related to liver physiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Liver Physiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liver Physiology.
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD. 3:2 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Liver Physiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liver Physiology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liver Physiology
- Liver Physiology. Alexander Sendensky and Jean-François Dufour. CONTENTS.
- UNIT I: Liver Biology, Pathology and Cancer
- 1) Briefly review liver physiology before the first session (any physiology text will do). 2) Venook, AP (1994). Hepatocellular carcinoma: Too many options?
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Liver
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Liver. 2.1 Anatomy.
- ajpcell.org ajpgi.org
- Phone: +86 10 6779 1601 ext 101. Fax: +86 10 67799806. American Journal of Physiology.
Suggested News Resources
- Strand's novel virtual liver to replace some animal experiments in pre
- The virtual liver, which was created using a mathematical model of a normal liver physiology of a rat, can now be used to assess the toxicity of drug molecules.
- Молозиво поможет спортсменам улучшить физическую форму
- Подробно результаты научных исследований опубликованы в мартовском номере «Американского журнала физиологии. Физиология желудочно-кишечного тракта и печени» (American Journal of Physiology – Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology).
Suggested Web Resources
- Liver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Physiology. The various functions of the liver are carried out by the liver cells or hepatocytes.
- Normal Liver Physiology
- The liver, weighing roughly 1.2-1.6 kg, performs many of the functions necessary for staying healthy.
- Anatomy and physiology of the liver
- Human liver development begins during the third week of gestation and does not acheive mature architecture until about 15 years of age.
- RLO: The Physiology of the Liver
- Nov 4, 2004 The liver receives 30% of the resting cardiac output and acts as a giant chemical processing plant in the body.
- Liver Physiology liver This diagram is offered to help you clearly imagine healthy liver function when working with the meditations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.