Liver Surface Anatomy
A selection of articles related to liver surface anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Liver Surface Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liver Surface Anatomy.
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD. 3:2 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Liver Surface Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liver Surface Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Vancouver Aquarium exhibit allows a rare hands-on experience with stingrays
- Like sharks, the main threat to rays is overfishing or people harvesting their fins or “wings” for meat, their liver for oil and manta ray gills for soup. These gentle creatures are disappearing around the world and play an integral part in the ecosystems.
- Water issues inspire UI dance program
- The piece that she choreographed for the production, Anatomy Of A River, is structured around the elements of a river, like the headwaters and tributaries.
- A Jaundiced View
- The corny old answer, that it all depends on the liver, is one that Will Self, in this smart, beguiling and occasionally stomach-turning book of four linked stories, finds only partly adequate.
- Leonardo DiCaprio supports The Revenant's Alejandro Inarritu as he wins Best
- Alejandro G. Iñárritu won for the second year in a row at the Directors Guild of America Awards,. Leonardo DiCaprio made sure to show his support for the Mexican auteur, who directed his highly touted film The Revenant, on Saturday night.
- Scavenger receptor B1, the HDL receptor, is expressed abundantly in liver
- If indeed SR-B1 is expressed on the sinusoidal domain of the hepatocyte, then, considering liver anatomy, how does HDL-C pass across the liver sinusoidal endothelial cells (LSEC) from blood?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.