A selection of articles related to liverleaf.
Original articles from our library related to the Liverleaf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liverleaf.
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Liverleaf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liverleaf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dumontinia root rot of liver leaf caused by Dumontinia tuberosa
- sclerotia formation has affected potted liver leaf (Hepatica Keywords New disease Á Liver leaf Á Liver leaf [Hepatica nobilis Schreb. var. japonica Nakai f.
- American Medicinal Leaves and Herbs - Page 1 The Southwest
- The heart liverleaf is very similar to the common liverleaf.
- RANUNCULACEAE – BUTTERCUP FAMILY
- Sharp-lobed Hepatica [Liverleaf]; Hepatica nobilis Schreber var. acuta (Pursh) Steyermark. Round-lobed Hepatica [Liverleaf]; Hepatica nobilis Schreber var.
- Protected species of plants and animals in Sweden
- Liverleaf and cowslip. Liverleaf (Hepatica nobilis) and cowslip (Primula veris) are popular It is not allowed to pick liverleaf in the counties of Stockholm,.
Suggested News Resources
- Home and garden calendar
- Dry shade plants will include white flowering harebell, doll's eyes and liverleaf. Among trees and shrubs to be offered will be pawpaw, Kousa dogwood, black gum, Indian cherry, bayberry and Canaan fir.
Suggested Web Resources
- Liverleaf - Plant Encyclopedia - BHG.com
- Find information on planting and growing Liverleafs and see pictures from the Plant Encyclopedia at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Hepatica. Liver Leaf. | Henriette's Herbal Homepage
- The name Liver Leaf, from the three lobes of the leaf resembling the three lobes of the liver, is a more appropriate and preferable name.
- Russian WildNature. Liverleaf - Hepatica nobilis
- It is Liverleaf (Hepatica nobilis).
- Mar 19, 1998 Liverleaf. (1) Hepatica americana Ker.; (2) H.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.